Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Africa!



Today I depart for Africa for the rest of the year! We are headed to Durban to Celebrate Christmas and the New Year.

I am not a huge fan of New Years celebrations but I am huge fan of sun, beer and meat. South Africa gives you more sun beer and meat than a man can handle. Boerwoers is the best meat ever invented - ever. South africa will be out of Boerwoers when i leave.

For all of my friends up north a Southern Hemishpere Christmas would be better charecteized as July 4th. It's hot, you are around freinds and family and you BBQ, jump in the pool, have a bunch of beers and hang out all day. Wild Concept. Diffrent from my families yelling at each other after too much Nog' - kidding.

Anyway I will continue on my blogging adventure all the way down in Africa.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment